- J and I experienced all four seasons this year (see the gift tag I made above). A first for us! Yey! But still no snow (Maybe by 2011?).
- Welcomed 2010 in HongKong!
- Attended a wedding in
Singapore one week before the Chinese New Year.
- Shanghai Spring! I was like a giddy little girl when I saw cherry blossoms for the first time.
- Celebrated my birthday "on top of the world," at the
Taipei101, . Taiwan
- Trekked one of the Wonders of the World – The Great Wall of China!
- Treated my parents and sister to a
Palawanvacation! One more item off my Bucket List. Next goal: To treat the whole family to a vacation outside of the country.
- Started running (Loving it!). It has helped me lose weight. Today, I'm one pound away from my original weight goal. I'm considering pushing myself some more.
- Back in the boxing ring. Whew!
- Started Blog #2: My Little Black Book of Style
- My sister P continued to excel in class. She actually scores perfect in her exams!
- My niece S started school. I tried to be present in all the major school events -- for her, for my parents (I document the events for them).
- Another year of us being blessed with good health, safe travels, stable careers, lots of love and laughter.
- [Accomplished. School started 012911.] Student life. Part of my Year-End Bonus went to my tuition. So excited!
- My family coming home. I want my parents to enjoy the fruits of their labor and the company of their beloved granddaughter (they miss her too much!).
- I’m praying for a BIG LEAP I’m planning to take. (So help me, God.)
- [Accomplished 010211.] New hair color.
- Going back to yoga.
- Back to 110 lbs.
- More travels.
- More discoveries.
- More life lessons.
- The successful launch of the new channel.
- My dear sister P’s grade school graduation. And her move to high school (Oooh, I’m getting very sentimental. Ang bilis ng panahon.).
- More of the good stuff: good health, safe travels, fulfilling and rewarding careers, lots of love and laughter for all of us.