- Leslie's bulalo. Sinful. But always enough reason to drive to Tagaytay.
- Via Mare's sinigang na baka. Perfect ang timpla ng asim! And the beef's so tender.
- Recipe's bird's nest. Generous serving (I think it's good for five people so when hubby and I order this, ang dami talaga!). Has always been among my comfort food.
- Sizzling Seafood's sinigang na ulo ng salmon. Salmon's among my top seafood favorites. This one's so affordable, only Php135, good for two (but because hubby's not into salmon, I have it all to myself)!
- Max's hototay soup. Best way to start your fried chicken fest, hehe.
- Pho Hoa's seafood noodle. Tastes so healthy. Love it more with loads of their hot sauce.
26 June 2011
24 June 2011
19 June 2011
Hubby and I, we're my favorite team. Our collaborations at work, at home, and at play are always most fun and most fulfilling.
Here's one of our more recent team projects.
Written as a FB note by my Hubby
Posted last June 12, 2011
It was a fine Sunday afternoon, with the sunlight dappling through the trees, falling gently on the green grass, seemingly playing with the shadows. We were beneath a cool canopy, breaking the twigs beneath our feet, throwing fallen flowers into the air. It was one of those memorable days when you must have a camera in hand to capture those fleeting moments. And there I was, happily shooting with my camera, taking pictures of Taylor Swift.
Well, not exactly. I was shooting my niece, E. In a Taylor Swift-inspired photoshoot. In a photostory conjured by my wife, A. I wanted to practice my photography. She wanted to practice her styling. And our niece wanted to model. E was channeling Taylor Swift. A was channeling Rachel Zoe. I was channeling Parc Cruz. E posed, A styled, I clicked.
Yes, it was one of those days, when we do something we love with people we love, on a fine Sunday afternoon.
Stylist, HMUA, Voice Activated Light Stand, My Wonder Woman Wife: A (Me: *kilig*)
Special thanks to our dear cousin, P, for making the shoot possible.