25 July 2011
24 July 2011
21 July 2011
20 July 2011
17 July 2011
That you've got what it takes. God won't give you more than you can handle. Although there may have been times you thought the world was caving in on you, you got through it. You are much stronger than you think and with God's power, you are stronger than you can imagine. So charge ahead, you can handle it.
-- an inspiring email, forwarded by our dear friend N
14 July 2011
10 July 2011
- Flannel pajama set in plaid. (I have only one pair. To say it's being abused is an understatement.)
- Super comfy ballet flats. Size 8 1/2.
- Black hair elastics. (I keep losing them. No rubber bands please.)
- Fiber supplements. (Health is wealth. LOL.)
- Claritin. (Items 5 & 6 must come together. Pasaway.)
- Band aid. (The stylist in me.)
- Black folding umbrella. The smaller, the better. Water-repellent material preferred. (Umbrellas have short life spans in my hands. Need to buy every so often.)
- My cheap gel eye liner from Watson's. Brand: In2it. Color: Dark brown.
09 July 2011
- Go to fashion school on my own. (But hubby always made sure he'll be able to pick me up after class.)
- Shop alone around Manila. (I'm not a group-shopping kind of gal.)
- Shop alone in a foreign country. (This I love doing! I try to do it every chance I get. Kahit a few hours lang na mag-isa.)
- Watch a movie. (Once! And that's enough experience, hehe.)
- Eat out.
- Eat out, alone, in a foreign country. (Proud of me!)
- Wait for hubby, family and friends in cafes (books and magazines come in handy).
- Go to church.
- Visit the doctor.