14 July 2011

THE END MAY BE THE BEGINNING

"Do not pity the dead, Harry.
Pity the living, and, above all those who live without love."
-- Dumbledore

Hubby and I watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 on opening night (last night), on 3D, for free. Not bad for non-Harry Potter fans, right?

By the middle of the movie, I was uncomfortable with the 3D glasses na. During our recent Transformers 3D date, my eyes got itchy from the glasses. Last night, there was no itching. But I preferred holding it, away from my eyes. I didn't want it resting on my nose. I wanted distance! Lola much? LOL

I read the first book. But never got hooked. I remember seeing the first two movies with my baby sister. But we never turned into fans. As for hubby, he's still a Harry Potter-hater. (But don't hate him for that, he's never been mainstream.)

After last night's screening, I think I'm buying the complete movie box set. HP 7.2 got me curious -- what did I miss in between? So the end for most may be the beginning for me. Hmmm.

No comments: