Finally, a dry day (but still a gloomy one) for Manila.
All those rainy days and nights made me crave for sabaw (But even on a sunny day, I'm such a soup person, so like my Papa).
My favorites, in random order (excluding my Mama's masasarap na sabaw na malapit ko nang matikman uli!):
- Leslie's bulalo. Sinful. But always enough reason to drive to Tagaytay.
- Via Mare's sinigang na baka. Perfect ang timpla ng asim! And the beef's so tender.
- Recipe's bird's nest. Generous serving (I think it's good for five people so when hubby and I order this, ang dami talaga!). Has always been among my comfort food.
- Sizzling Seafood's sinigang na ulo ng salmon. Salmon's among my top seafood favorites. This one's so affordable, only Php135, good for two (but because hubby's not into salmon, I have it all to myself)!
- Max's hototay soup. Best way to start your fried chicken fest, hehe.
- Pho Hoa's seafood noodle. Tastes so healthy. Love it more with loads of their hot sauce.
Above: Pho Hoa's seafood noodle