15 May 2011

TODAY'S GIFTS 051511

This Weekend's Gifts:

1) Blogger's back.

2) Hubby and I teamed-up for my Mom's surprise birthday AVP (audio-visual presentation). My parents, especially the birthday celebrant, loved it! She was so touched. It got a lot of "likes". Yey!

3) Excited for our next team project: Father's Day. This would be more challenging because my Dad hates being photographed, hehe.

4) After Sunday church service, hubby and I went to the Farmer's Market to buy padala for my family abroad. Successfully found all their bilin.

5) Cafe Bola, we missed you! Glad to be reunited for brunch today. You still have the best flourless chocolate cake!

6) Well-deserved back massages for us. Bliss!

7) Free movie! Thor. (Thanks, GRS.)

8) Back-to-back with 'Something Borrowed.' We haven't done two movies in a row for quite some time so this was fun.

9) Friday the 13th = 13th month pay. What bad luck?

10) Reunion with my Knoller friends on Saturday. It was fab seeing them again!

My fab Maryknoll aka Miriam
grade school & high school classmates


Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.


"The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate." -- Oprah

No comments: