Ten things we did on 10/10/10:
- Woke up before 10am. We made it a no-alarm clock-day (a rare one for us!). We attended church service Saturday evening so we could sleep late Sunday.
- I cooked J's favorite pork and chicken adobo for brunch.
- J cooked chicken sopas for our merienda.
- We watched The Godfather II on DVD. My movie choice for Sunday morning. J's right, it's even better than the First.
- A well-deserved Swedish Massage for two. Heaven!
- Gave in to my pasta and pizza craving (caused by "Eat, Pray, Love" The Movie -- which we saw on Oct 7). Enjoyed mouth-watering Pasta Arrabiata and Napoli Pizza from Trattoria Gourmet, Shangrila Mall. I was too happy!
- Instead of gelato (still going by "Eat, Pray, Love's" menu), we had frozen yogurt at the newly-renovated Rustan's Supermarket.
- We printed photos for my dear Mom-in-law. We're visiting her this week.
- We agreed on starting on our nth investment, for our future.
- We slept early for our morning workout at the gym.
How'd you spend 10-10-10?
Photo from laughingsquid.com