16 April 2011

A MOVIE DATE IN SINGAPORE

Something we've never done during our past SG trips: watch a movie. So finally, we did it! We chose the Bugis Junction's Shaw Cineplex since it's nearest our budget hotel. It reminded me of the old Robinson's Galleria. Hopefully, next time, we'll get to try Singapore's more first world movie theaters, haha.

Above: Our tickets
SGD9.50 each (approx Php313.50 each)


We watched Morning Glory. I've been waiting for its Manila run, sa Singapore ko inabutan. Bakit ko inaabangan? I have a silly dream of working for NBC's "The Today Show" someday. In the movie, Rachel McAdams works as an Executive Producer of a flop morning show. And eventually, she gets an offer from The Today Show! *Kilig*

The movie was entertaining enough. But we were disappointed with the ending -- yan talaga ang choice mo?! NYE. Pero aaminin ko, tumatak siya sa akin. "Morning Glory" reminded me why I said "no" to a recent "offer." Sigh.

Rachel McAdams' character: "Only my job is not my whole life."


Good morning, every one!

No comments: