17 October 2010

OUR LIVES ACCORDING TO...

There's a game going around on Facebook -- the challenge is to answer questions about yourself through song titles of one music artist. It's a fun exercise. Try it.

My life according to The Corrs...


  • Are you a male or female: Queen of Hollywood
  • Describe yourself: So Young
  • How do you feel: Give It All Up
  • What do you hate: Forgiven not Forgotten
  • Describe where you currently live: Breathless
  • If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Runaway
  • Your favorite form of transpo: Little Wing
  • Your best friends are: At Your Side
  • Your fear: When He’s Not Around
  • What is the best advice you have to give: Love Gives Love Takes
  • Thought for the Day: Give Me a Reason
  • How I would like to die: Only When I Sleep
  • My soul’s present condition: No More Cry
  • A message to someone you love: Hopelessly Addicted
  • Your motto: Somebody for Someone



J's life according to The Who...

  • Are you a male or female: I'm A Boy
  • Describe yourself: The Seeker
  • How do you feel: Love Reign O'er Me
  • What do you hate: La-la-la-Lies
  • Describe where you currently live: In the City
  • If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Leaving Here
  • Your favorite form of transportation: 5:15 (train)
  • Your best friends are: My Generation
  • Your fear: I Can't Explain
  • What is the best advice you have to give: Won't Get Fooled Again
  • Thought for the Day: You Better You Bet
  • How I would like to die: I'm Free
  • My soul's present condition: Happy Jack
  • A message to someone you love: See Me, Feel Me
  • Your Motto: Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere

No comments: