12 August 2011

BDAY PICTORIAL

Hubby asked me what I wanted for my birthday. Right away I said, "a photo shoot."

We're really a team, you see. He's into photography. And I'm practicing my styling, hair and makeup skills. A photo shoot would definitely be a perfect birth-date! So we turned our tiny condo into a photo studio. The first hour was devoted to hair and makeup; and the background, lights and camera set-up. The second hour was all test shots, experiments and adjustments. By the third hour we've found the "formula" and started having so much fun.



LABOR of LOVE
Through Hubby's Eyes: Me at 35



Dear J, thank you for always making me feel like I'm the most beautiful woman in the world (even though we both know I'm not!). Hahaha! Thank you for loving me, seeing me the way you do.

2 comments:

The Certified Olympian said...

A, you look EXACTLY like the lady I met in GMA7 on my first day back in 2001 =)

THAT GLOWING SKIN!!!!!!

AVM said...

When I was younger, it was effortless to look "fresh". But now, I need at least an hour (plus proper lighting) to look like this. LOL.

Thanks, T! =)