20 May 2012

SANDS SKY PARK

We've seen Singapore from the Flyer. It was a gorgeous, breathtaking view of the city at 42 stories high, 165 meters above the ground.  
Out On A Date at the Singapore Flyer


One wet weekend, we decided to top that by going up 191 meters above the ground, 56 stories high.
Out On A Date at the Sands Sky Park


Here's the amazing view of Singapore from the Marina Bay Sands Sky Park. Nope, definitely not for those with acrophobia. 

Coming soon: Gardens By The Bay


Wet Weekend at the Observation Deck


The Singapore Flyer is the tallest Ferris wheel in the world.


The lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum



The world's longest elevated infinity pool



The Louis Vuitton Island


All the time we were up in the Sky Park I was singing the Carpenters' song --

"I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation
And the only explanation I can find
Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around
Your love's put me at the top of the world."

Hubby to me: Kaya umuulan eh.

LOL

We were actually considering booking a room at the MBS for the weekend. But the new me (on kuripot mode) won over. Saka na ang luxurious hotel room escapades. OK na muna sa Sands Sky Park. 

Tickets to the observation deck: SGD20 (Php640) each for adults, SGD14 each for children



High on Love (hope you are too!),
A

No comments: