27 February 2010

SG TO-DO LIST

During our recent SG trip, I knew there was so much to do in so little time. So I kept a very short and simple Personal To-Do List. All the four items on my list were suggested by the Lonely Planet.

J helped make sure I get to tick each item off the list. Awww.

Tried the SG Flyer, the world's tallest observation wheel.
This was too tourist-y for him but he came with me anyway. =)
Wala pa 'to the first time we were in SG.


I had to have SG Chili Crabs again!
J is not into seafood so I had this all to myself! Yes!
Dinner with K and B at the Newton Food Court


Had SG's traditional breakfast, the Kaya Toast.
With Teh-C, tea with milk.
I've tried this in Manila. It's better in SG, hehe.


Finally had the guts to ask the Raffles Hotel doorman for a photo.
Considered buying the stuffed toy version of him -- Over!


Accomplished all four. Got to do even more! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Craaaab! Can we go back and munch on them all day long? Looks so deli!