29 January 2011

FIRST DAY OF FASHION SCHOOL

I'm so kilig! Today, for the very first time, J walked me to school, and picked me up after my class. This is a first for us. We met at work so we had no campus dates, walang ganitong mga eksena until now. Yihee!
J took a photo of me on our way to my school.
Taken along one of the Makati walkways.


I'm enrolled at the DFW: Designer Fashion Workshops, located at the iAcademy, along Ayala, just across the Triangle Gardens. After class, we have an excuse to try all the restos across the street. Yey!

Tonight, we were tempted to go back to Wee Nam Kee (we miss their Hainanese Chicken!). But decided to try something new -- Chef Laudico's BFast. As the name suggests, it's an all-day breakfast joint.
Above:
Of course, the adobo addict tried their adobo.
His bfast verdict: Matutulog na lang ako. Yawn.

Above: I had their salmon.
OK, nothing spectacular.

Above: The flourless chocolate cake.
(Cafe Bola's is still the best.)


Maybe next time we should order their best sellers, the "silogs." For today, we can't say breakfast is the new dinner. =(

As for my first day at Fashion School, it's confirmed, "Fashion is now in fashion!"


PS
For more on my Fashion School experience, check out my other blog, My Little Black Book of Style.

No comments: