03 November 2011

LUCKY PLAZA LOOT

No matter how much we love SG food, we still crave for Pinoy ulam. So we headed to Lucky Plaza for lechon kawali, pork sinigang, pinakbet and my favorite Pinas bakery delight, Spanish Bread. Hindi super sarap ang natikman namin (from the basement food court and the Pinoy Cafe at the 3rd floor?) but because it's been weeks since our last Pinoy food, takam na takam kami. LOL. 

Happy to confirm that yes, there are lots of Pinoy grocery stores at the Lucky Plaza. They have Purefoods corned beef, Ligo sardines, Lucky Me pancit canton, Mang Tomas sarsa, Knorr sinigang mix, tuyo, tocino, Vicks vapor rub, etc. Dahil diyan, I'll be cooking adobo, with Datu Puti soy sauce and vinegar, very soon. For now, I'm just happy to have found two of my guilty pleasures -- the latest issue of Yes! magazine and Chippy! Yey! 

Simple joy: My Luck Plaza loot!
The Yes! mag sells for SGD4.50 (around Php157+).
The Chippy costs SGD1.5 (around Php52+).

No comments: