26 January 2012

I HEART MILK TEA

SG Milk Tea Favorites


Among my simple joys here in Singapore - milk tea! They're everywhere. The locals are so into it, madalas mahaba ang pila.

As I've blogged several times, Hubby and I are really into Teh-C (tea with milk). We order them hot from hawker centers.

But for my iced milk tea cravings, I go for Honey Milk Tea, no pearls, from (1) Ice Talk - in our neighborhood mall, Punggol Plaza; (2) Koi - in the next town's neighborhood mall, Compass Point; (3) Gong Cha - found in major malls like The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands. I ask for zero sugar since honey milk tea na nga. These three brands taste relatively the same. So my top pick is the cheapest - the one from Ice Talk. Only SGD2.30 (around Php80) for a large cup.

We heard about the Happy Lemon craze in Manila. So we tried the Ion Orchard branch (no one hour waiting time here, unlike sa Greenhills - Yey!). We're not really fans. Our review: OK lang. I liked the Tea Latte with Oreo cookies & cream. Hubby's into the Rock Salt Cheese series - Green Tea or Cocoa.

What's your cup of tea?

No comments: