06 February 2012

LITTLE THINGS

Little things I'm grateful for:
  1. That I can commute with my bag unzipped. I can use my open totes here!
  2. That I can commute wearing jewelry.
  3. That I can walk alone at night.
  4. That people can use their bags to reserve / save tables in hawker centers.
  5. Comfortable bus rides. (Where I came from, I stayed away from buses. Too many horror stories. Pet peeve: Pinupuno muna. Such a waste of time. And once the bus is fully loaded, and on the road na, watch out for road rage!)
Low crime rate is not zero crime rate. But I still celebrate my 'peace of mind.'

More items on the list:
  1. Thank you that someone very dear to us is feeling better. She values her privacy so yan na lang...
  2. Thank you for fresh air
Yes, health is wealth.

No comments: