02 February 2012

SEPARATION ANXIETY

Dear first paycheck of 2012,

I'm suffering from separation anxiety. From you.

I've been considering spending some of you on an experience -- on something I can always remember you by. I vowed not to spend you on material things. No shopping for dresses, bags, shoes, accessories, not even toys for my pamangkins, or anything Ikea. Yes, I'm a changed woman. As I blogged before, this entire adventure is shaping a better version of me. Haha!

On to the experience. I've been considering: (1) A world-class MBS date with the Hubby? (2) Round-trip plane tickets for two, to Manila and back, to spend time with my newborn nephew? (3) A yoga club membership?

After too much thinking and re-thinking, weighing and re-weighing (Lol), I've decided - you're too special. So I'm just going to keep you. Untouched. 

Thank you for coming into my life. You're God-sent. 

xoxo,
A


PS
Here's to more of you!


2 comments:

Deepa said...

Congratulations! Here's to many, many more to come!

AVM said...

Kung pwede ko lang ipa-frame...LOL. Thanks, Deepa!