Cried "Thank You" tears in Church. God is too good! I am humbled.
- For today's "delivery." YAHOOO!
- For our Attitude of Gratitude. To have this mindset while on a career break is a blessing.
- That we can afford this career break. There are even 'little luxuries' despite the tipid mode.
- That we can afford to gamble. For our dreams.
- For the team that J and I are. I love us!
- That we can stand on our own. Hindi kami umaasa sa iba.
- Pero inuulan pa rin ng help, without us asking.
- For my supportive family and relatives.
- We're both healthier today. Hubby and I got a little sick this week. (What we confirmed: Mas mabilis ang recovery while on a career break! LOL)
- For every one volunteering tips, leads, what-have-yous. Special mention to: G, J, C who are all currently living in SG (see you soon!); D & J who are in other parts of the world pero tumutulong pa rin (very touched by the gesture).
- For all my friends. Especially those who make time.
- For every one na pumatol sa aming ukay-ukay.
- For all the words of encouragement.
- For L and R's free legal advice.
- For all the despedida.
- For R's 'where to shop in SG' tips.
- For our daily accomplishments. More "To Dos" in the coming days.
- I got to zip my first luggage. Nagkasya sila!
- For the free movie dates.
- For Manila's affordable laundry services. (I'll miss you.)
- For everything that lies ahead.
Today, what are you especially thankful for?